Monday 12 December 2011

Music Monday: My Favourite Christmas Songs Pt1

Christmas is coming! Have you got your tree up? Cards written? Shopping done? Are you in the Christmas spirit yet? I don't mean alcohol wise ;-) Well here's the first part of my Top Ten favourite Christmas songs to get you in the mood.

10. Chris De Burgh - A Spaceman Came Travelling

Sing "La la la la..."


9. John Lennon - Happy Xmas (War is Over)


8. Cliff Richard - Misteltoe & Wine

You need to do the over-exaggerated sway thing and flail your arms too... it's like the law! ;-)


7. Greg Lake - I Believe in Father Christmas

Don't you believe?


6. Peter Auty - Walking in the air

Don't cry... wait... oh no, too late for me *sobs*


The rest of my Top Ten will be here next Monday... wonder who will be No1. I say that as I have no clue who it will be from my list yet! Haha!
Share

2 comments:

ashik cse said...

i think Massage Gift Certificates are unique one of kind gifts. Massage professionals are trained to customize their massage to best. message gift

ashik cse said...

i think Online shopping for Mens Necklaces from a great selection of Jewelry; & more at everyday low prices. silver necklace