This is my favourite new beauty product. Love it! Lush Tea Tree Water
Being on this course this week has been weird, fun, tiring, thoughtful and a challenge. I'm feeling energised workwise but my body feels way behind and all I want to do is sleep. Afternoon naps are back in my life! They are fab.
Before I left for my course I had the first of our strabbie (strawberry) from the garden. Oh it was just the best! I love them :-)
As well as finding out the wonders of the Lush Tea Tree Water (above pic) as my skin seems to have gone on a major breakout this week :-( It's reminding me of my teen years :-( I have only just realised the wonders of using sudocrem on spots. Oh it's a wonder!
Other things I've found this week;
- After me blogging about my own attention span I was sent this to help me increase productivity at home... just 9 ways? I need more than 9 but it's a start
- Re-writing your CV? This might help you
- Feeling unhappy? Focus on what is getting you down and make changes
- Facebook causes so many problems, the chart in this article is really interesting
- 13 helping points when things don't go your way - I like this :-)