Wednesday 15 June 2011

Patchlife


I wrote a couple of months ago about capturing memories and some internet sources that can help. I've since then come across Patchlife. All of your popular social networking is put together into a daily log for you to look back on. It's a bit like Big Brother in a way.

Patchlife will pull info from your;

Twitter
Facebook
RSS blog feeds
Instagram
Flickr
Foursquare
Posterous
Tumblr

You obviously need to allow Patchlife authorisation to get to these sites. You can also add your own notes, like a diary entry. The twitter entries are everything on your timeline you have sent so it can be pretty long! I have only been using it a few weeks and I've not yet referred back to it to check which date I said something or took a photo but I guess maybe one day I will. Has anyone else used Patchlife?




Share