Monday 13 September 2010

Miss Polkadot's Kick Arse Females


I always read Rachel's Mon Polkadot Cheri blog and she's recently started Miss Polkadot's Kick Arse Females idea. Me likey this idea :-)

Basically it's all about giving us Ladies a bit of a confidence boost when we have our down days.

So she gave her readers some questions, so here goes;

What do you wear when you’re feeling a bit low to cheer yourself up?

Gotta be my Louboutins. They are a killer heel but I'm really short, so I do feel "happier" when I'm taller. Stupid I know. Also I like to strut about my home wearing them. Fact. 

Which woman in your life inspires you?

My paternal Granny. She was always such a proud, confident and strong lady and I hope that she is proud of the woman that I have become. If I get to be half the person she was, I'd be really happy with that.

What is your proudest achievement this year?

Moving in with Spurs boy. I know this is normally a work answer but I am proud of the fact that we finally got there. It's an achievement also as relationships are difficult, and we have been through a lot together. But that's the part to remember we are together. Always.  

What would you like to have accomplished by this time next year?

Unrealistically I'd like to move into our newly built house but realistically I guess I'll have to go for a work one. I need to finish my UEFA Licences. I've still got a lot of work to do for them but it should be finished by then. I hope :-) 

What’s the biggest risk you’ve ever taken? How did it turn out?

I don't take risks. Or at least I don't think I do ;-)

Are you more of a free spirit or a home bird? Would you like to be the other at all?

Can I be be a bit of both. I do like home but then I also like to be free too. So I'll be a free bird home spirit. :-)
Feel free to answer these questions yourself and put a comment on Rachel's blog here with the link to your blog post.

No comments: