Wednesday 7 April 2010

You're a little late, I'm already torn

Back in February I wrote Songs that seem to follow you and again in the last week another song has been following me, and this time it was across land and sea also. The song is Natalie Imbruglia's "Torn", it's a great track and only when you hear it again do you remember just how good it is.

I heard the song first in the car on the radio to the airport for the trip to Germany and then I heard it in one of the pubs in Germany. I think that freaked me out a little. Then whilst unpacking one lot of clothes and the re-packing another load for our trip to Cornwall the video came on MTV Hits (yes I do occasionally watch MTV! aherm).

You see the video (embedding not allowed so had to link to video) springs up different things like Jeremy Sheffield <3
Absolutely love him! 

Also Natalie's top in the video, I bought one very similar after seeing the video all those years ago. But mine was navy blue and silver, not gold. Loved it, wore it A LOT! Did anyone else buy similar? Or was it just me that loved the top?

2 comments:

Nickie O'Hara said...

I love that vid/song - I'd forgotten that it was the lovely Jeremy in it.

I didn't have that top but I did (still do, in fact) want Nat's hair.

Sarah said...

Jeremy was also one of the dancers in The Queen video for I Want To Break Free!

Her hair is gorgeous, I could never have my hair like her's. I wish I could!