Wednesday 6 March 2013

mypure review: Natural Being Manuka Honey Eye Cream


Another mypure review but this time all about eyes. I'm in my thirties now and whilst I have noticed my skin change over the years I always forget about my eyecare. Yes. Yes. I know. So trying Natural Being Manuka Honey Eye Cream seemed a little late to be honest.

I was a bit worried that this would be too heavy or even possibly irritate my eyes. I didn't need to worry. When I got used to the tube, why is it with any tube that you squeeze it the first time and then realise "oops too much". You don't need much and the tube is quite small but not fiddly small. There is a slight smell but nothing overpowering which would have really put me off before even applying this.

It's one of my must have products now and I really should have been looking after my eyes a lot sooner.

No wrinkles here... YET!

mypure deliver worldwide (postage charges apply) and they pride themselves on organic beauty products. The website is easy to use, you'll be emailed promptly with your order details and when it has been despatched and the delivery is quick.


 


Share

No comments: