Sunday 16 October 2011

I love food


Food, food, food. Nom. I love it. Plan my life around it. Try new things. I talk about food, read about it, write about it. I'm making myself hungry thinking about it. I used to be a fussy eater but now that has changed as I have got older.

I really enjoy that I can cook and without trying to say I'm the best cook in the world, I know I make good grub :-) Sure I've burnt the odd thing and sometimes my meals might not come off great at first but I persevere and try again. I do like to try new things and that is probably how my eating habits have changed the most over the years as I used to say just by the look of something that I wouldn't like it. Now I try it and whilst I still might not like it, I have tried it and will know for next time!

Now that it is getting colder my slow cooker is back in use and I love the soups and casseroles that I make in it. Nothing beats walking into your home and you can smell your dinner is cooking. It's probably my most favourite thing in the house, maybe more than my iPad... maybe ;-)

My Top 5 Favourite Foods;

1. CAKE!
2. Curry, any sort as long as it's not going to blow my head off!
3. Spaghetti Bolognese - love it :-)
4. Chicken Fajitas
5. Ice cream... any flavour

Food is an extremely important part of my life and I look forward to eating, experimenting and trying a lot more food. Nom. So what's for dinner? ;-)

I have written about Food as part of Blog Action Day. This is an annual event that unites the world’s bloggers in posting about the same issue on the same day. The aim is to raise awareness and trigger a global discussion around an important issue that impacts us all. For 2011, the Blog Action Day coincides with World Food Day, so the topic of discussion for this year is food.




Share

No comments: