Thursday 19 August 2010

Life can test you...

"Because it´s only when you´re tested that you truly discover who you are. And it´s only when you´re tested that you discover who you can be. The person that you want to be does exist, somewhere in the other side of hard work and faith, and belief and beyond the heartache and fear of what life has"
Lucas Scott (played by Chad Michael Murray) One Tree Hill

That quote sums up for me how I feel right now. Life can be pretty tough at times, actually it can be a damn bugger!

4 comments:

Carina said...

A really good quote! OTH has some really good writers=)

Your own little 'note' got kinda stuck with me, are you ok? I'm here if you need to talk=)

xxx

Sarah said...

Yeah hun.

I'm ok I just needed to have a little vent out. All good x

OTH has a lot of quotes I can relate to!

Carina said...

Know what that feels like=)


Yea, me too, but I tend to forget them=/ But then, I read your blog, and there is it is=D

Sarah said...

OTH is a good form of therapy :-)