Wednesday 19 May 2010

What's in my handbag?


I got tagged by Louise at WeeWifie's World to go through what's in my handbag, see her post here.

So I thought this would be quite fun, I tend to move everything from bag to bag. My bag appears to have been a bit of a tardis as although it's not a massive bag it still manages to hold all the items below and weighs just over 1.5kg! I'm using my little brown bag that Bestie bought me from New York to get ready for my upcoming trip and because everything I need fits into my bag. Sort of.

This bag is really my "going to the office bag" as it doesn't have any zips or anything so it's not good for shopping trips etc where you might be worried about having a bag where you could easily have your purse taken. The shape and especially once full means that it keeps it's shape really well and can stand up on the floor of the passenger side of my car, although not when I drive over/into a pothole :-((

So anyway here's what's inside my bag

Purse
My filofax - which will soon be replaced by a new A4 one which I will either carry or buy a larger work bag!
Keys
Sunglasses and case
Reading glasses and case
iPhone
Make up bag which includes -  YSL Touche Eclat, Dior make- up compact, Barry M Black Eye Crayon, Jemma Kidd lipgloss in Chocolate, Haymax, eye roll on, mini deodorant spray, nail file, Lucozade energy tablets, berocca tablets, nurofen, anthisan bite and sting cream, lip balm, plasters, handcream.
Earphones
Chewing gum
Gossip girl book - All I Want Is Everything
Pack of tissues
Notepad
o2 dongle
London tube mini guide and map
Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume purse spray
USB stick
Personal Safety alarm (every woman should have one of these)
Pair of earrings - I always have a pair in case I forget one morning to put any in!
Mini colouring/puzzle book and crayons - needed for Little man and sometimes me!
Pack of chewing gum
Various receipts and business cards for shops
A total of 77p at the bottom of my bag in loose change, which has now gone straight in my loose change jar!

So now to tag other people so I can see what's in their handbags!



2 comments:

WeeWifie / One Epic Holiday said...

Wow that "little" brown bag sure holds a LOT! hehe!!

Could you even FIND the personal safety alarm in there quickly if you needed to actually USE it ;)

I love that you keep spare earrings in your bag lol... now that is hard core!

Sarah said...

I used to have a personal alarm that was really temperamental and it used to go off everytime I slightly bounced my bag. But it's true in that bag it's not easy to find!